Watch FREE Spanish Thrillers
Experience a new kind of fear in this year's FREE Spanish Thrillers. The Instituto Cervantes and the Embassy of Spain, in cooperation with the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) present four (4) films that will keep you on the edge of your seats. The lineup includes Tesusm Ka caha 507, No habrá paz para los malvados and Mientras duermes. Watch as many Spanish thriller films as you can for FREE. But since this is a first come, first served basis, it is a must to come to FDCP Cinematheque at least a couple of hours before the screening starts to guarantee your seat.
- Why is death and violence so fascinating? Is it morally correct to show violence in movies? If so, is there a limit to what we should show? That's the subject of Ángela's examination paper. She is a young student at a film school in Madrid. Together with the student Chema (who is totally obsessed with violent movies) they find a snuff movie in which a young girl is tortured and killed. Soon they discover that the girl was a former student at their school...
- Bank manager Modesto Pardos (played by Antonio Resines) daughter dies in an forest fire while camping. 7 years later Pardos bank gets robbed and robbers breaks open numerous safe deposit boxes. After the robbery Pardo by mistake look into one of the depositboxes and stumbles across some very strange documents that proves that his daughters death is not an accident but murder. Pardo swears to take revenge on all those involved but doesn't know that papers belongs to a very powerful mob boss who is looking for the papers and will stop at nothing to get them.
- A corrupt policeman commits a crime when drinking late at night. While his colleagues are trying to investigate his murder, he tries to clean up the evidence.
- Apartment concierge Cesar (Luis Tosar) is a miserable person who believes he was born without the ability to be happy. As a result, he decides his mission is to make life hell for everyone around him. A majority of the tenants are easy to agitate, but Clara (Marta Etura) proves to be harder than the most. So Cesar goes to creepy extremes to make this young woman mentally break down. Things get even more complicated in this twisted relationship when her boyfriend, Marcos (Alberto San Juan), shows up.
- Visit Cinema Bravo Facebook Fanpage to see the screening schedule
- Go to Cinematheque of FDCP, at 855 T. M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila on the scheduled movie date/s
- All films will be shown in original version in Spanish with English subtitles
- First come, first served basis
- Watch as many movies as you can!
- June 4
- Tesis - 4PM
- June 11
- La caja 507 - 4PM
- June 18
- No habrá paz para los malvados - 4PM
- June 25
- Mientras duermes - 4PM
- FREE Spanish movies!
- Watch FREE Spanish movies