Century City Mall P2K RebateCentury City Mall has something in store for you this weekend. Check out their Shopaholic Weekend Promo where you can get a P2,000 worth of GC for every P10,000 spend in single or accumulated receipts in any establishments inside the mall within November 29 - 30, 2014 only. The Gift certificates may only be used at Century City Mall Shops and cannot be used on the weekend but is valid until April 30, 2016.
- Spend P10,000 in single on accumulated receipts within November 29 and 30, 2014
- Every P10,000 spent on each of the following dates: Nov 29, 30 in single or accumulated receipts from Century City Mall establishments entitles 2,000 people P2,000 worth of gift vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at Century City Mall concierge desk located at the ground floor level during the promo period.
- To redeem, present valid store receipts dated only during the promo period, November 29 & 30.
- Redemption period of gift vouchers will be from November 29-February 16, 2015
- Concierge personnel shall record Mall guest details (i.e. name, address, company, & email). Mall guest shall be requested to sign upon issuance of Shopaholic Weekend Voucher for validation purposes.
- Maximum of 5 redemptions for a single person only. Redemption of an amount of P2,000 worth of gift voucher is equivalent to 1 redemption, thus a single person can only redeem vouchers at the total amount of P10,000 worth of gift voucher for the entire promo period.
- Vouchers redeemed will have validity period until April 30, 2016
- Gift vouchers may be used only in Century City Mall establishments.
- Gift vouchers shall be given to the customer in denominations of P100. The gift vouchers shall also be divided into:
- P1,000 usable in stores under the category Food &Beverages (F&B) which include all dining establishments selling perishables.
- P1,000 usable in all stores except those under the category F&B (Grocery is considered non-F&B) and Howards Storage World.
- Voucher/GC equivalent to 20% discount in effect
- Limited to 2,000 people only