Puerto Del Sol GiveawayBefore summer ends, why don't you go for a trip up north in the western side of the Philippines. Specifically Bolinao, a 7 hour bus ride from Manila. It's near the famous hundred islands so you can do a package tour. I got a chance to stay in one of the best resorts in Bolinao - Puerto Del Sol. I expected a regular resort with beach and pool but was I wrong. I enjoyed my stay there as it was filled with fun nature activities.
Want to Win an Overnight stay in Puerto Del Sol? Read on...
We arrived around 7AM in Bolinao and was welcomed by a old church. Halfway down the block, we found ourselves in Adora's restaurant where we had our pinoy breakfast. After breakfast, we were picked up by a van owned by Puerto Del Sol. This was our ride to the resort. Before we made our way to Puerto Del Sol, we went on a detour trip to the famous Bolinao Falls. We first went to the first fall.
It was a magnificent site. The water was quite clear and cold. It was refreshing to take a swim. We next made our way to the next waterfall. This one was way bigger than the first. There are more people here. You can rent out small huts where you can put your things in and eat on. You can also rent out rubber lifesavers for P20-P100. I rented out the biggest one so we could sit inside the tube.
It's just an overnight trip but I was definitely refreshed as I was relaxed
So, would you like to Win a overnight stay at magnificent Puerto Del Sol in Bolinao? Complete the steps below
- a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Accomplish the Rafflecopter tasks above.
- Winners will be drawn randomly using rafflecopter
- Winners will be announced after 2 days from end of promo period and will be informed on email or Facebook or Twitter and through this blog post
- Vouchers will be sent via courier anywhere in the Philippines
- 1 winners of a Puerto Del Sol GC for an overnight stay for 2 at a Mansion Villa without breakfast valid until February 2014 (not valid during holidays and peak seasons)