AXN The Apprentice Asia
Tony Fernandes, owner of leading Asian carrier AirAsia, the Caterham Formula One team, English Premier League team Queen Park Rangers Football Club, Caterham Automotive Company and The Forbe's Asia's Businessman of the Year (2010) is in need of an apprentice. Do you dare to dream big and be his trainee? Then register now for AXN's The Apprentice Asia. Application form is downloadable via the AXN-Asia website. Submit an audition video reflecting your personality and who you are. Be honest, candid and creative. From one hundred (100) applicants, thirty (30) will be shortlisted to fly to a country in Asia for casting, medical & psyche tests and further face-to-face interviews with the Producers. From there, only twelve (12) successful applicants will be selected from the process. The toughest apprentice will be given a once in a life time opportunity to be Tony Fernandes' apprentice for 1 year, working for one of his companies and earning a six figure salary.Contest Requirements:
- Open to anyone aged 21 years and older, residing and working in Asia
- Must be in excellent physical and mental health
- Produce an audition video covering the ff points:
- Basic Information including name, age, country of residence, etc.
- Present job position and brief description of current or most recent job
- Where do you want to be in 3 years time?
- How do you see yourself achieving this?
- What do you hope to achieve by being on Apprentice Asia
- What inspires you and why?
- Who is your business idol and why?
- Tell us about your best and worst life/work experiences
- Video should not be more than 4 minutes long or a maximum of 10MB
- Accepted formats would be Quicktime Movie (.MOV), .AVI, .MPEG, MP4, .WMV, .FLV & .3GP
- Video resolution should be 640x480 or less
The Apprentice Asia
FremantleMedia Asia Pte Ltd
10 Raeburn Park, Block A #03-02/03
- The Apprentice Asia on-air episode - May 2013
- One (1) year apprenticeship for one of Tony Fernandes' companies and earning a six figure salary
- Once in a lifetime opportunity
- Earn a six figure salary
- No need to have a business background or a business qualification to apply
- No online submission
- You will not be compensated by the show for taking time off work
- Casting is tiring and time-consuming