Win P5,000 from UnionBank & BKAt UnionBank, you are always more than a 10 that's why starting 11-11-11, they have been awarding customers who are availing an auto or home loan with them. Every successful loan gives each customer a Sodexho GCs and freebies from partner car dealers. Learn more about the Every1's a Winner here. To add to the UnionBank's generosity, they have partnered with Boy-Kuripot to bring you a Twitter Promo where you have a chance to take home P5,000. All you need to do is tweet the answer to the question Why are you more than a 10 in kakuriputan?
- Open to Filipinos residing in the Philippines for at least a year
- At least 18 years of age at the time of joining
- Must have a Twitter account with at least 15 Twitter followers.
- Follow UnionBank's Twitter account
- Answer to the question “Why are you more than a 10 in kakuriputan?” tagging @myeasyloans and the hashtag #UB111111 at the end of the tweet.
- Example: "I am top 10 in kakuriputan because I love budget deals @myeasyloans #UB111111"
- Answers should not be offensive, disparaging or discriminatory to any person or entity, whether living or already deceased
- Answers should not discredit or dishonor any person or entity, whether living or already deceased
- Answers should not use language that is impolite, malicious or offensive
- Answers should not draw out responses that would result to any of the foregoing
- Answers should not mention or draw out responses about any bank or financial product except UnionBank
(Note: Some answers that will not be considered for judging include answers about sex, dangerous drugs, violence, crime, discrimination, racism and alcohol; topics related to breast-feeding and pregnancy; topics creating rumors or gossip; or topics making any reference to a specific person/place/brand/product/event)
the promotion may disqualify participants who fail to qualify with the
qualifications specified in these mechanics and their decision on the
matter is final.
- 40% Creativity - innovative, imaginative and out-of-the box
- 40% Credits - has actual credit; realistic and truthful as determined upon winning
- 20% UNIONBANK Essence - must embody UnionBank brand personality of customer-focus
- December 19 - 25, 2011
- One winner of P5,000 CASH
For more information, log on to UnionBank MyEasyLoans Facebook page
I had a difficult time selecting top 3 entries for this promo and so did the judges at Unionbank. And the winner of P5,000 CASH is none other than - Kany Vic Perez. He tweeted "Im more 10 in kakuriputan because I use ketchup sachets from fastfud to fill up my own free DIY CATSUP in a bottle! #UB111111 @myeasyloans"
Do you really do that Kany? You should show us that bottle of ketchup when you claim your P5,000 CASH at a dinner event awarding. Please go ahead and email me your details or Direct Message me on Twitter.