Where In The World Is Ceb?One of the great things about Cebu Pacific is their generosity in pouring out amazing flight promos for every wandering Juan. In their latest promotion entitled " Where in the World is Ceb?", you have to spot for Cebu Pacific’s mascot “CEB” during its visit to office buildings and schools around the Philippines. Have your photo taken with the mascot while holding the signboard stating, “CEB, take me to ______!” (filled out with your desired Cebu Pacific international or domestic destination) and win four round trip tickets to any Cebu Pacific destination you wish to fly to.
Me and a couple of bloggers had a chance to see the coming out of CEB at the blog event held by Cebu Pacific. Do you see where I want to go? I'm uploading a bigger and clearer photo on the Facebook app of Cebu Pacific
- Open to all local residents,18 years old and above at the time of joining and winning
- Log on and like Cebu Pacific Facebook fanpage
- Have your photo taken with Cebu Pacific’s Mascot “CEB” during its visit to your office buildings and schools.
- Entry guidelines
- Write your desired Cebu Pacific destination (international or domestic) on the signboard provided during Ceb’s visit completing the following statement, “CEB, take me to ______!”.
- Fully accomplished registration form with provided information as to where you spotted CEB
- Photo allowable file size is 80kb on any file format (jpeg, tiff, bitmap, png)
- Visit schedule and validity of entries
- September 12 -18 - Metro Manila
- September 19 - 25 - North Luzon
- September 26 - October 2 - Cebu
- October 3 - 9 - Davao
- Electronic Raffle Draws
- September 19 - Metro Manila entries
- September 26 - North Luzon entries
- October 3 - Cebu entries
- October 10 - Davao entries
- Three (3) winners per area of four (4) round-trip tickets to their chosen Cebu Pacific destination
- A chance to travel to your dream places (international or domestic)
- Awarded trips are valid within one (1) year after claiming
- 20 % tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by Cebu Pacific Air, Inc.
- All prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash
- All travel taxes and terminal fees shall be shouldered by the winner
- "Winning entries shall become the exclusive property of Cebu Air Inc. and may be used as deemed fitfor promotional purposes."