My Easy Loans Gadget Gear UpThere's always a gadget that best fits your personality and lifestyle. But with the amount of different types of models, brands, and functionality, it all becomes to confusing to make a selection. At least for cars, this wouldn't be the case if you try and use Unionbank's My Easy Loans Gadget Gear Up Facebook application. Back for the second leg, Gadget Gear Up helps you select the car that suits you by asking you 5 questions about what you desire and what excites you when you take the wheel. The short test will take less than a 2 minutes to complete and what's more is that completing it gives you an opportunity to take home an iPod Touch 4. Share the application to your friends to increase your chances of winning.
I completed the test and this was my result. Apparently, I'm a van kind of guy. Come to think of it, I do like driving vans of which occupants are my family and friends and people close to me.
If you are seriously considering getting a car of your own. Be it brand new or 2nd hand, try and browse through UnionBank's auto loans section on their website. You can use the auto loan calculator to find the most friendly payment terms and low interest rates that’s right for you. If it becomes all to confusing, go ahead and give them a call or email.
- Open to all Filipino residents aged 18 and above
- Log on to Facebook and "like" the MyEasyLoans' Facebook Fan page
- Click on the "Gadget Gear Up" tab then click "Take the Quiz!" button. This will bring you to the MyEasyLoans application. If you are having difficulty accessing the quiz, read this note
- Enter your Name, Cellphone Number, Address and Email Address and complete the auto personality quiz to qualify for the promo
- At the end of the test, click on the "Share to Friends" button to get an additional entry and increase your chance at winning
- You are only allowed to take the quiz once
- View complete promo mechanics
- One winner of an iPod Touch 4
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- Easy to do
- Open nationwide. Prizes will be mailed in case you live outside Metro Manila