Somnio Customizable ShoesNo two feet are alike. It may not appear like there's much difference in looks but you will notice it once you start running, a lot! Everyone has a more prominent foot just like everyone has a prominent hand. You prominent foot tends to exert more effort than the other which disrupts alignment, stability and comfort. Somnio running shoes addresses this problem with the world's first customizable shoe. Bloggers, get a chance to Win a pair of Somnio Mission Control. Details below.
Everything nowadays are customizable. Phones, computers, apparel, cars so why not shoes? Each individual has unique biomechanics (science concerned with the internal and external forces acting on the human body). With the Somnio configuration, runners will achieve proper support of foot structures and foot pressure which play a key role in minimizing injuries while increasing better performance.
Somnio shoes are available at all GBX Stores and Botiques. There are also FREE testing systems in the stores. Better call them up first to check if they already have it in place.
- Bloggers with blogs that are self-hosted - wordpress, tumblr, posterous, and blogger
- Write about why you want to own a pair of Somnio Mission Control running shoes on your blog. What will you do with the shoes? We highly encourage that you use photos, videos, or other forms of media in your entry.
- Link the contest blog post (http://www.unbox.ph/style/somnio-running-shoes-blogger-contest/) in your blog post. Also link to the Unbox Facebook Page.
- After publishing your post. Leave your post URL on the comment box of the contest blog post
- Judging Criteria
- 50% Creativity (if your entry stands out, good job!)
- 25% Quality of Writing (note that this can be in english or filipino)
- 15% Over-all likeability of the entry
- 5% Linking to Unbox PH Facebook Page and the Unbox website
- 5% If you’re one of the first 10 bloggers to join the contest
- 1 winner of a Somnio Mission Control running shoes (worth P7,395)
- FREE to do
- Somnio shoes are worth a LOT!
- Open to bloggers only