Seoil Price Lock Prepaid CardUPDATED: Now available at the head office, Teriaki Boy Greenhills and Club Phi at Metrowalk. Also listed the participating stations on the poster.
Gas prices just increased to an unprecedented high of P54! Outrageous! Well instead of cursing and complaining of the high gas prices, just take advantage of the return of SEAOIL's Price Lock Prepaid Card. Head over to SEAOIL Corporate Office at Ortigas center and purchase a prepaid card worth 20 liters of gasoline for only P1,040 (P52 per liter). Use the prepaid card at participating SEAOIL stations and get the 20 liters regardless of the current price until May 15, 2011. Now, you can be at ease while you watch others rant about the continuing gas price increase.
- Purchase as many SEAOIL Price Lock Prepaid Card as you want at the following
- SEAOIL Corporate Office, 7th floor Raffles Corporate Center, F.Ortigas Jr. Ave., (formerly Emerald Ave) Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines within March 9 - 16, 2011, 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday
- Teriaki Boy, Greenhills Promenade Branch within March 12 - 18, 2011, 11AM to 6PM
- Club Phi, Metrowalk Pasig City within March 12 - 18, 2011, 6PM to 10PM
- SEAOIL Price Lock Prepaid Card worth 20 liters of gasoline (Extreme 97, G5 X-treme or Unleaded) sold at P1,040. Price per liter is locked at P52
- If current pump prices becomes less than P52, your P1,040 credit will be applied to the current price (i.e. If P50 per liter, you get 20.8 liters of gas)
- Valid only at participating stations
- SEAOIL Price Lock Prepaid Card is good for one time transaction only. Unconsumed liters will be forfeited so make sure you have a nearly empty tank
For more information, log on to seaoil.com.ph or call 310-5110 or 0917-5222737 from 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday