Boardwalk 100 Models SearchThe multi-million-peso garment manufacturing and direct selling company Boardwalk is on the search for the next face of fashion in their 100 Models Search. Interested models can conveniently download and complete the application form and send with the photos required via email. After a go see, 100 applicants (50 Male and 50 Female) will be asked to go on a final call where they will award 1 Male and 1 Female P250,000 worth of modeling contract EACH!
- 16 - 24 years old
- Must be physically fit, tall, long-legged and lean. At least 5'8 height for females, 5'11 for males
- Must have no existing contract in conflict with the rules of the contest / employment with any direct selling company
- Must be available anytime for Go See, rehearsals and show dates
- Download and complete an application form
- Send filled-up 100 Models Search Form with 1 close up, 1 half body and 1 full body shot color photos 4R(4”x6”) not later than March 31, 2011 via email email@example.com. Photos must not exceed 1MB each
- Wait for a go see invitation through email. The go see is scheduled on April 6 & 8, 2011 at Unit 512, 5th Flr. West Tower, PSE Center, Exchange Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- 100 applicants (50 Male and 50 Female) from the go see will be asked to attend the Final Call and Judging for TOP MODELS on April 16, 2011. Venue to be announced.
- Judging Criteria
- 30% "JE NE SAIS QUOI". The intangible quality that makes a person distinctive or attractive
- 30% Personality, Uniqueness, Style
- 30% Physical appearance. Skin, hair, eyes, body shape, extremities, overall look
- 10% Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
- ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE - P250,000 worth of modeling contract EACH
- FREE entry
- Online submission
- Only 2 winners
For more information, log on to boardwalk.com.ph