UHC Logo & Slogan ContestHelp mold the Department of Health's Universal Health Care (UHC) through a Logo and Slogan Making Contest. The goal of UHC is to make available health care services for each and every Filipino by providing information, facilities, medicines and proper funding. The DOT will award the person who designs the best logo with the most appropriate slogan P30,000 CASH and a certificate.
- Open to Filipinos, 15 years old and above, nationwide
- Create a logo design for the Universal Health Care (UHC) which aims to make available and accessible essential health services, basic necessities and appropriate quality health care for all Filipinos.
- Entry Guidelines
- Digital entries only
- Vector format or with a resolution of 300 ppi for raster format
- Width and height of at least 700 pixels
- Landscape or portrait
- Colors must work for both RGB and CMYK mode
- PDF, JPEG, PNG, EPS or AI format
- Filename must be your name (e.g. TonyRoda.jpeg).
- Logo should have a slogan included consisting of no more than 10 words, written either in Filipino, English or Taglish
- 50% Overall concept to represent the purpose and spirit of UHC
- 25% Originality and uniqueness of the slogan and logo
- 25% Presentation (e.g. catchy, artistic, technical layout)
- Grand Winner
- Citation in the unveiling of the slogan
- Multiple submission allowed
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- CASH prize
- "The DOH will have exclusive rights to the winning slogan and logo, publish them on its websites and in other media and collateral materials"