BlackBerry Curve 3G PromoThree bloggers are asking "How badly do you want the BlackBerry Curve 3G?" Depict your answer through a photo and a few lines, you may just just win your Christmas wishlist phone. Animetric.blogspot.com, YugaTech.com and TechPinas.com in partnership with RIM (Research in Motion) (maker of BlackBerry) are giving away a brand new BlackBerry Curve 3G each to the most creative photo and caption/writeup. So how badly do you want a BlackBerry Curve 3G?
- Take a photo showing “How badly do you want the BlackBerry Curve 3G” and include a writeup or a caption explaining why you want the prize!
- For Animetric.blogspot.com:
- Email your photos to animetric1(at)yahoo.com and indicate your full name, city of residence, and contact numbers
- Leave a comment on Animetric.blogspot.com's promo blog that you have submitted your entry to make sure your entry counts
- Limit photos to 1MB
- Upload your photos on Flickr, PicLyf, TwitPic or PhotoBucket and include a caption. You may also write a blog post entry if you like and email the link to your entry
- Add the tags YugaTech, RIM or Blackberry in your entries if possible
- Leave a comment on Yugatech.com's promo blog with a link to your entry (Best if you also include your email address as well)
- Email your photos to techpinas[at]yahoo[dot]com with your name, address and contact details in the email. You may also write a blog post entry if you like and email the link to your entry
- The subject of the email should be "TechPinas Gadget Bonanza # 1 : BlackBerry Curve 3G Entry"
- Make sure your photo has a caption
- Minimum photo resolution is VGA or 640 x 480 pixels
- Multiple entries allowed
- One winner of a Blackberry Curve 3G for each of the 3 blogs
- Additional Prize for Yugatech.com - 5 winners of their choice of a Globe Tattoo or a P500 Globe Call Card
- Easy to do
- Online submission
- FREE to do