Nescafe RTD Barkada ContestSubmit a photo of you or your barkada enjoying Nescafe RTD and win Apple items. You can choose to submit 4 unique poses of yourself of 1 pose for each of you and your 3 friends. It would be better if you take a pictures with your friends because only a few have submitted as a group which means more chances of winning the prize. There will be weekly team winners of 4 iPod Shuffle per team and the grand prize team winner takes home 4 iPod Nanos. Individual participants on the other hand wins cases of Nescafe RTD for weekly winners and an iPod Shuffle for the grand winner.
- Open to all Filipino citizens or Philippine residents for at least a
year and at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of joining
- Can of Nescafe RTD
- Take a 4 photos of yourself with a a Nescafe RTD if you are doing an individual entry or take photos with 3 of your friends with a Nescafe RTD if you are doing a group entry (friends must be your contacts on your Facebook page in order for you to add them)
- Log on to NESCAFE Philippines Facebook page and "Like" the page
- Click on the U4YEAH! tab and click get started or go to apps.facebook.com/nescafertd-ph and register by clicking "GET STARTED NOW"
- Select if you want to submit an individual entry or a group entry
- Complete your contact details and follow the instructions
- Publish their work and wait for a 24 hour security validation period to filter any lued content
- Judging Criteria
- 25% Votes (number of Likes)
- 25% Creative Placement of Nescafe RTD in photo
- 25% Creativity mosaic layout
- 25% Management Decision
- Grand Prize team winner - 4 Ipod Nanos per team member
- 4 Weekly team winners - 4 Ipod Shuffle per team of 4
- Grand Prize individual winner - 1 Ipod Shuffle
- 4 Weekly individual winners - 2 cases of Nescafe RTD EACH
- Only a few team submission entries
- Bigger prizes for team winners
- Online submission
- Small prizes
- "The participant confirm, agree to and acknowledge that: NPI shall have the right, without further compensation to him/her to: (a) to communicate to the public, through any form, whether mass media or otherwise and without limitation as to territory, time and purpose, that he or she participated in the promotion; (b.) to authorize any of the above activities; and (c) to exploit any of the above commercially, by reproducing it through any media or support currently known or to come, or exhibiting it"