Citibank's Update ProgramSo you are using your Citibank card for those Your Reward, Your Choice promo to get P100 off on your movies, food, medicine and other products. But have you done Citibank's Customer Update Program? If you still haven't then you are missing an opportunity to Win a Trip to Singapore, Samsung TVs, P10K SM GCs and P1,000 account credits. All you have to do is submit or update your mobile number and/or email address via web, fax, phone or personal branch visit. It's so easy.
- Principal cardholders ("Principal Cardholders") whose credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch ("Citibank"), are active and in good credit standing
- Bank clients with Deposit and/or Investment account/s only ("Existing Accountholders") with Citibank, excluding Citibank staff and Citibank at Work (CBAW) account holders
- Principal Cardholder or Existing Account holder must update his/her email address and/or mobile number (the "contact information") in Citibank's records via:
- Log on to www.citibank.com.ph.
- Look for the promo page update form on the website.
- Follow the steps indicated in the form.
- Fill up the statement update form and fax to the following numbers:
- Metro Manila: (02) 423-6333 Visayas/Mindanao: (032) 234-0503
- Citibank: Call CitiPhone at 995 9999 in Metro Manila, 234 9999 in Cebu or 1800 10 995 9999 toll-free from other provinces through PLDT.
- Visit branch, fill up and sign customer details change form
- Submit to greeter/account officer
- Grand Prize - Trip to Singapore
- Roundtrip economy-class airfare to Singapore for 2
- 3 days, 2 nights hotel accommodation at Amara Sanctuary Resort Singapore
- Universal Studio Singapore 2-day passes for 2
- 2 Winners EACH gets Samsung LCD TV Model # LA32B450
- 3 Winners EACH gets P10,000 worth of SM Gift Cards
- 15 Winners EACH gets P1,000 account credit
- FREE to do
- Easy and fast to do
- 20% tax on all prizes will be shouldered by Citibank
- Prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash or credit.
- Earning of Raffle entries/points is a bit confusing