Metrobank McDonald's TreatsIt seems that Metrobank is staying firm on making the minimum transactions at P2,000 before you get a something with the latest Metrobank McDonald's Treats. For P2,000 you get a choice of a Cheeseburger with fries or 1-pc Chicken Mcdo w/ rice. And for P4,000, you get a choice of 2 Cheeseburgers with fries or 1-pc Chicken Mcdo w/ rice. Metrobank also abolished treats using accumulated charge slips too. I guess it was too much for them.
- Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard cardholders
- Single-receipt transaction of at least P2,000 or P4,000
- Present your Credit Card and submit your original charge slip
- NOTE: You can avail this promo even if you have Citibank or any charge slip as long as you use Metrobank Credit Card etc.
- Name and card number on the charge slip must be the same as he name and card number on the Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Goi MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard ueriit card presented
- The charge amount must be at least P2,000
- Transaction date of the charge slip must be within the promo period
Promo Period: August 5 - October
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P2,000, get 1 of the ff.
- McDonald's Cheeseburger plus Regular Fries
- McDonald's 1-pc Chicken McDo with Rice
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P4,000 get 1 of the ff.
- Two McDonald's Cheeseburger plus Medium Fries
- McDonald's 2-pc Chicken McDo with Rice
- You can claim it until December 31, 2010
- Boo! No more accumulative receipts