A Smoke FREE WorldHere is a great homework for your kids or students. Ask them to create a drawing or painting that promotes a Smoke FREE World. Let them express through art the harmful effects of smoking so that they may learn at an early age how destructive the bad habit really is. The best artworks will be awarded CASH prizes and 1 year Inquirer subscriptions.
- Kids with ages 7 to 12 years old
- Create a drawing or painting that strongly opposes the habit of smoking
- Drawing Guidelines
- You may use traditional media like paint, pencil, pen, crayons, oil, etc.
- You may use digital media using photo editing software like Photoshop or Corel Draw
- Should have a slogan promoting anti-smoking
- Placed on a 1/8 size of an illustration board with a half an inch border on all sides
- Name(s) of the kid(s)
- Complete Home Address
- Contact numbers
- Junior Inquirer
Philippine Daily Inquirer Building
1098 Chino Roces Ave. cor. Mascardo and Yague Sts,
Makati City, Philippines
- 60% Anti-smoking Relevance
- 40% Artistic Execution
- Grand prize winner - P5,000 CASH + 1 year subscription of the Philippine Daily Inquirer for their school
- First runner-up - P3,000 CASH + 1 year subscription of the Philippine Daily Inquirer for their school
- Second runner-up - P2,000 CASH + 1 year subscription of the Philippine Daily Inquirer for their school
- 12 finalists - consolation prizes courtesy of the National Bookstore Foundation
- Promote a smoke FREE world at an early onset
- Long contest period
- "All submitted entries shall become a property of the Philippine Daily Inquirer"