Create Wealth NOW!The book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki tries to teach us how to get out of the "rat race" and be financially free. But no matter how many times you read that book, it doesn't quite sink in especially in a local perspective. This is why the Learning Curve, a leading provider of seminars for personal and professional growth, has organized the Money Summit & Wealth Expo for us Filipinos. Learn how to make your money work for you by listening to 16 successful entrepreneurs who will talk about opportunities and strategies in investing, real estate, sales, and business. The seminar is set on July 2-3, 2010 at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City.
Want to Win 1 of 5 complimentary seats for Money Summit & Wealth Expo? Find out how below...
Gain in-depth insights from the best experts in the field of money-making in the country. Learn the ropes of gaining wealth and avoid common pitfalls of loosing money. Refer to the schedule of topics below
JULY 2, FRIDAY
- Fast fortune in flipping properties, with master real estate investor Trace Trajano
- Infopreneurship 101: Profit from what you know, with the Master List Builder Joel Christopher
- Get rich through rental properties, with rent-to-own specialist Eden April Alemania-Dayrit
- Secrets of direct sales superstars, with super salesman, best-selling author, and in-demand trainer Dr. Rodolfo “Dr. Dups” de los Reyes
- Secrets of picking winning stocks, with CitisecOnline.com chief executive Conrado Bate
- Beat the market with foreign stocks and funds, with Global Investor’s Center’s Malaya Laraya
- Telesales: How to make money selling over the phone, with One Outsource Direct president Butch Villamor
- Start and grow a lucrative Multiply business*
JULY 3, SATURDAY
- Build your wealth in build-and-sell*
- How to become an eBay power seller, with certified eBay instructor and power seller Eireen Diokno-Bernardo
- Build a million peso home-based Internet marketing business, with Internet marketing expert Jomar Hilario
- Make money in franchising, with Francorp executive and Philippine Franchise Association head Bing Limjoco
- Boost your portfolio with alternative investments, with Superfund Financial Hong Kong Ltd. business development manager Joseph Wong
- Make millions in network marketing*
- Quick profits in foreclosures, with The Property Forum founder and real estate auction expert Noli “El Subastajero” Alleje
- Fast and furious profits in forex trading*
* subject to change
- Pre-registered rate (June 13-June 30): P4,995 net 10 SEATS LEFT!
- Regular rate (July 1-3): P5,495 net
- 2-day access to the conference and expo
- Priority and reserved seating at the conference
- 2-day lunch
- 2-day afternoon snacks
- Certificate of attendance
- FREE workbook
- FREE books
- FREE e-books
- FREE two-hour consultation with a Registered Financial Planner
- and more freebies!
- 2-Day Access
- Pre-registered rate (June 13-June 30): P3,995 net 5 SEATS LEFT!
- Regular rate (July 1-3): P4,495 net
- 2-day access to the conference and expo
- 2-day afternoon snacks
For more information about the seminar and payment details, log on to iluvlearning.com/money-summit-wealth-expo
And now for the promo to Win complimentary tickets to the Money Summit & Wealth Expo
- Log into your Facebook account and "like" Boy Kuripot and Learning Curve
- On your Facebook wall, complete this sentence: "I'm joining @Boy Kuripot & @Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to _________"
- HOW TO TAG: Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the word "Learning Curve" This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "Learning Curve" Click that and you should see the "Learning Curve" become a blue link. Do the same with Boy Kuripot
- NOTE: Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually. You cannot upload a photo and post a link at the same time so just leave the URL of this blog in the message of your wall post.
- 5 winners will EACH get an complimentary 2-Day Pass worth P4,495 (upgrade to VIP Seats is possible, just add P1,000)
It was difficult for Learning Curve to choose winners from all the great entries so they decided to award 8 winners instead. Here are their entries in no specific order.
- Maricel Sacdal Glanida
I'm joining Boy Kuripot and Learning Curve Money Summit and Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to be equipped and prepared when I become a millionaire (billionaire) someday. I'm praying I would be one and I believe I would be one someday. And I would like that when that day comes, I can be able to use my money to be a blessing
- Arvin Ello
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to learn from the finance experts the secrets in creating wealth and know how to be really financially free so that we could also share this to others. As we are blessed by God, we also have to learn how to be a bles...sing to others too. Because blessings must not be kept to oneself, it must be shared so blessings can circulate.
- Jaycee Perez
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to learn from the best on how to become a successful entrepreneur so I could achieve time and financial freedom, and devote myself in making a difference in the lives of many Filipinos.
- Jose Arboleda
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to get the opportunity of gaining my financial knowledge in just 2 days, get some tips from the country's best enterpreneurs,share my "Money Summit & Wealth Expo" experience and everything that I've learned to the people who didn't have the chance to make it in the expo and at the same time,meet new friends :)
- Clarissa Estuar
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because single women in creative fields like myself really need to take the extra effort to learn how to work towards financial stability.
- Kenneth San Gabriel
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to get inspiration and be driven by those experts in different fields on how I can make a change, not only to myself and my family, but also to other people; to gain financial independence.
- Alvin Chua
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to learn how to exponentially increase my resources by digesting the knowledge and learnings imparted by the well-known experts, whom are speakers in this Expo. This way, I may share more blessings to others too.
- Maricar Losantas
I'm joining Boy Kuripot & Learning Curve's Money Summit & Wealth Expo promotion because I would like to know more on how to build my wealth to change my life and I don't have enough budget to attend in this seminar that's why I want to try my luck to win in this contest :-)
Congrats guys! Check your Facebook inbox for further instructions. For those who didn't win, there is still time to purchase a seat to the event. See you there!