Krispy Kreme's Fruity DelightMother's day has just passed by but you don't have to find a good reason to treat her out. One of the things you may want to consider giving her is Krispy Kreme's new fruity delight - the Mango Kreme Chiller and Mango Kreme Cake.
Want to Win a dozen doughnuts? Read on.
The Mango Kreme Cake is made of chunky bits of mangoes mixed with custard set atop of soft vanilla cake and garnished with graham cracker bits. For P42 per piece, you can already share this sweet experience with your mom.
Blended with mangoes and topped with whipped cream, share the Mango Kreme Chiller with your mom for only P125 medium size. For extra hot days, add only P20 for a bigger size.Promo Mechanics:
- Add Chloe, the official Krispy Kreme girl on Facebook
- Once she accepts, send a photo of you and your mother having a magical moment with a brief description (2-3 sentences) on why it is magical then send to the e-mail address of Chloe at email@example.com
- When e-mailing Chloe, please indicate the following items:
- Facebook name:
- Blog where you saw the promo: Boy-Kuripot.blogspot.com
- Date of submission:
Promo Period: May 15 - May 28, 2010
- Part 1
- Submission of entries: May 15 - 20
- Voting of entries: May 17 - 21
- Announcement of winners: May 22
- Part 2
- Submission of entries: May 22 - 28
- Voting of entries: May 24 - 28
- Announcement of winners: May 29
- Claiming Period: May 24 - June 4, 2010
- 2 winners will EACH get a dozen doughnuts (1 winner per period)
- Easy to do
- Online submission
Part 1 winner - Merry Jane Ocol
Part 2 winner - Camille Zaballa
Congrats guys, you will receive a Facebook PM on how to claim your prizes.