GoHotels Budget HotelThe company that brought you the first low cost airline in the Philippines now brings you another service that will surely make your travel more affordable. Robinsons Land Corp opens the first budget hotel in the Philippines - GoHotels. Situated right in the heart of the metro along EDSA near Boni station, it's eye candy green and yellow colored logo definitely reminds you of its sister company Cebu Pacific. Their room rates can go as low as P388++ per night! Now I wonder if there will come a time they will offer Piso rooms similar to Piso fares.
Win 1 of 5 overnight stays at GoHotels by joining the promo below.
GoHotels is the choice for smart travelers looking for an affordable place to stay. All-in-all GoHotels has 223 rooms. 93 of which have queen-sized beds while the other 130 has twin beds. There are also special handicap rooms that has a spacious bathroom with steel support bars.
All of GoHotels' rooms come equipped with an LCD TV, safe, rain shower and handheld shower and FREE Wi-Fi access. Soap, shampoo, towels and tissue are included in the room. Only thing missing is the slippers and the toothbrush! But with such a low price, who are you to complain?
Get a good nights sleep with GoHotels' 100% cotton sheet beds. You also have the option of using either a chiropractic or fiberfill pillow.
However, if you are sensitive to light, my advise is that you get the room without the windows. The morning light seeps through the blinds of the rooms with windows.
Blinds should be thicker
For such low prices, you wouldn't think GoHotels would go the extra mile. But they do! They have security cameras placed on hallways which they monitor at the lobby. They also use electronic key cards that can be used for rooms and hotel door entrance.
As of the moment, their parking is still FREE of charge so if you are bringing a car, you may park at the basement.
GoHotels plans to open other branches at Tacloban, Palawan, Dumaguete as well as other locations near Robinsons mall and where Cebu Pacific has flights.
You may start booking yourself a room by logging on to gohotels.ph. To get the lowest price possible, you need to book your room early. The earlier you book, the lower the room rate because prices are contingent on occupancy at the time of booking.
For more information, log on to gohotels.ph or call 0922-GOHOTEL (0922-464-6835) or 398-8788.
Now to win an overnight stay at GoHotels!
- Log into your Facebook account and "like" Boy-Kuripot and GoHotels.ph
- On your Facebook wall, complete this sentence: "I want to stay at the 1st Value Hotel in the Phils - @GoHotels.ph Their tagline reads _________"
- HOW TO TAG: Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the word "GoHotels.ph" This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "GoHotels.ph" Click that and you should see the "GoHotels.ph" become a blue link
- NOTE: Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually. You cannot upload a photo and post a link at the same time so just leave the URL of this blog in the message of your wall post.
- CLUE: Tagline can be seen in gohotels.ph website and is similar to Cebu Pacific's tagline
- 5 winners will EACH get an overnight stay for 2 at GoHotels
Judging from the number of entries submitted, I assume that a lot of people are interested in staying at GoHotels. Well, there can only be 5 winners for this promo. And the winners are:
- Jobrang Andrei Timbang
- James Kevin Rasco
- Mei Santiago
- Filipina Fina Chieng
- Lowell Aguirre
Congrats to the winners and hope you enjoy your stay at GoHotels. To those who didn't win, you should try getting a room at GoHotels one of these days. It's affordable anyway.