88DB.com's Travelog ContestShare your unique summer experience on 88DB.com's Trip Ko, Kakaiba Travelog Contest. Simply post your "Beyond the usual" travel photos on 88DB.com and describe why that destination is worth visiting. The entries that gets the judges attention will win a Boracay vacation package for 2.
- Philippine residents 18 years old and above
- Theme: "Travel Beyond the Usual"
- For non-members, log on to 88DB.com.ph. and create an account for FREE
- Confirm verification message in your registered email address
- Log on to 88db.com.ph and click "POST A FREE AD"
- Select "PROMO & SPECIAL OFFER" category, "TRAVELOG" sub-category, and "OFFER" post-type
- Under "ADD A POST", write your AD TITLE which will serve as your entry title
- Upload a photo of your recent summer travel adventure featuring an unusual destination in the Philippines together
- On the DESCRIPTION, create a write-up describing the place and your travel experience.
- Entry Guidelines
- Location of the destination and date of travel must be written
- Must explain how you discovered the place and what makes it a potential destination for tourists
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 photos
- Must not exceed 5,000 characters
- 50% Photos
- 40% Write-up
- 10% Impact & Interactivity (popularity based on views and comments)
- One Winner of a 3 days, 2 nights hotel accommodation for 2 at Shoretime Hotel, Station 1, Balabag, Aklan, Boracay Island including breakfast and round trip airport transfer via Caticlan plus roundtrip plane tickets from Manila to Caticlan. Valid until September 2010
- Maximum of 3 entries allowed (must be different locations)
- Prize is transferable
- Only 1 winner