Colgate's Fresh-U ProjectBack in college, we used to have at least 1 project/activity per term that is geared towards helping a community. It was difficult to ask for sponsorships from companies. Those companies who does sponsor our activity more often than not give us barely enough budget to work with. But with Colgate's Fresh-U Project 4 students organizations/groups are given a chance to execute their projects with a P50,000 grant.
- Philippine Student organizations/Student groups
- Log on fresh-u.com.ph and download application form
- Create a 3-5 minute video explaining your project
- It should answer "With P50,000, what can you do to make a difference?"
- It should benefit the local community or public school near the applicant's home university
- File formats *.mp4, *.flv, *.mpeg, *.wmv, *.avi
- File name should include your school and group name. (Example: ADMU_MaroonArchers.avi)
- 30% Uniqueness of idea
- 30% Social relevance
- 30% Impact on intended beneficiary
- 4 student organization will receive a grant of P50,000 EACH
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- You help your community