Are you Savory or Sweet?Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is constantly cooking up new products that make their menu always refreshing to look at. From confectionery inventions of popular brands such as Hershey's, Reese's, Snickers and Oreos to themed concoctions of UAAP and Friendster donuts. You would think they ran out of recipes when suddenly, they surprise you yet with another creation - the Krispy Kreme Baked Creations.
Want to Win some KK goodies? Read on...
I was delighted to be part of the unveiling of the Baked Creations last Friday night. Director of R&D, Rick Cavenaugh, even flew in from Salem NC to talk to us about the arduous but exciting task of conceiving these creations.
Are you Sweet or Savory? The Baked Creations gives you an option to choose between Kruffins (Sweet) or Pull-aparts (Savory). Kruffins are American style hand made muffin-with-a-hole filled with fruits, nuts or chocolate. Pull-aparts, on the other hand, are originally from North Carolina and are made by hand-rolling balls of dough and pulled apart to form the shape of a doughnut.
Kruffins - P65
Pull Aparts - P75
For P99, you can avail of their promotion of 1 Baked Creation + Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee
Out of all the Pull-apart flavors, I only got to try the Cheese, probably because I was last on the line. I had a hard time eating the pull-apart because the paper baking cup was really glued to the bread. The Kruffins was a lot easier to eat. It's moist like a cupcake. Among all the Kruffins I tasted, I liked the Blueberry and Apple Streussel best.
Bloggers got to take home some goodies
- Log on to the Facebook Page of Krispy Kreme Philippines and Boy-Kuripot add yourself as a fan
- On your Facebook Wall, let us know if you are Savory or Sweet and why. Example: "@Krispy Kreme Philippines I am Sweet because I love to share the good things in life to others". HOW TO TAG: Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the world "Krispy" This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "Krispy Kreme Philippines" Click that and you should see the "Krispy Kreme Philippines" become a blue link. Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually.
- Link this blog post as a link to your wall post. After writing the text above, click the attach link icon and paste the URL of this post (http://boy-kuripot.blogspot.com/2010/03/are-you-savory-or-sweet.html) and choose any picture on this post
- Finally, change the privacy restriction of this post to "Everyone" by clicking on the lock icon just left of the "Share" button.
- One entry per person ONLY
- To check if your entry is valid, you should be able to see your message post on the Fan page wall of Krispy Kreme Philippines and Boy-Kuripot
- Krispy Kreme Philippines will choose the most creative answer of the lot
- Prize can be claimed at either Krispy Kreme Ayala or Greenhills branch, where the Baked Creations are only available, within 1 week after the announcement of winners
- Winner will be informed on his/her Facebook profile page (I will send a Personal Message)
- Winners will also be announced here in this post
Promo Period: March 19 - 26, 2010
- 5 winners will EACH get
- Two (2) Baked Creations of their choice
- One (1) Large Signature Coffee of Krispy Kreme
- One (1) Ceramic Mug of Krispy Kreme
WINNERS UPDATE: Congratulations to the following winners. You may check the Boy-Kuripot Fan page to read their entries
- Esvimin Faelnar
- Erlyn Lazaro-Trinidad
- Leilani B. Ellano
- Roma Agura
- Hilda H. Villuga