Yoshinoya PromoYoshinoya and Boy-Kuripot is giving you a chance to Win Tickets to the OWL CITY concert and Yoshinoya GCs. All you have to do is log into your Facebook account and answer what your favorite Yoshinoya dish is and why. First 5 to answer instantly gets a P200 Yoshinoya GC so do it NOW! Make sure you follow all the instructions carefully
- Log into your Facebook account and be a Fan of Boy Kuripot on Facebook
- On your wall, complete this sentence: "@Boy Kuripot My favorite dish at Yoshinoya is ______ because ______" Make sure you tag Boy Kuripot. HOW TO TAG: Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the word "Boy" This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "Boy Kuripot" Click that and you should see the "Boy Kuripot" become a blue link. NOTE: Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually.
- Link this blog post as a link to your wall post. After writing the text above, click the attach link icon and paste the URL of this post () and choose the picture on this post
- Finally, change the privacy restriction of this post to "Everyone" by clicking on the lock icon just left of the "Share" button
- One entry per person ONLY
- To check if your entry is valid, you should be able to see your message post on the Fan page wall of Boy Kuripot
- First 5 people to answer will Win P200 worth of Yoshinoya GC
- Yoshinoya management will choose 2 entries with the best answer who will win the OWL CITY tickes
- Judging Criteria will be based on creativity and originality
- Prize can be claimed at Yoshinoya Megamall Branch
- Winners will be informed on his/her Facebook profile page (I will send a Personal Message)
- Winners will also be announced here in this post
- Two (2) winners EACH get two (2) tickets to the OWL CITY concert at TRINOMA ACTIVITY CENTER convention on March 14, 2010
- First 5 entries will Win a P200 worth of Yoshinoya GC
- FREE to do
- Easy to Win
Did you have fun with the promo? I did! I loved reading all your answers and so did the Yoshinoya management. Now for the winners....
Owl City Ticket Winners
- Aldrin Balderas
- He wrote "My favorite dish at Yoshinoya is GYUDON because this bowlof steaming rice topped with tender beef marinated in a special blend of sauce and spices, is as Flavorful as Owl City’s songs. The steaming rice is like FIREFLIES - “I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly” ; The tender beef is ...like VANILLA TWILIGHT – “Waist-deep in thought because When I think of you I don't feel so alone” ;
The special blend of sauce and spices is like SUNBURN – “She gave me a heart attack just because she looked so adorable!"
- Eva Marie Mangaliman
- She writes "My favorite dish at Yoshinoya is their signatured GYUDON because it is OWL CITY
O- OISHII !!!
W –with a very reasonable price
L – love love love!
C - contemporary Japanese-style set up when as dine is an
I – it is served in a fast and friendly atmosphere
T - Traditional Japanese dish, Gyudon, is made... up of thin
and juicy slices of tender beef cooked with fresh onions, herbs and spice, in a
special sauce, heaped on steaming rice.
(now im drooling!)
Y – Y for yoshinoya! Y for yum yum!"
- Michael Baloy
- Katherine Mabale
- Arianne Ayusa
- Will Agua ッ
- Pam Laoagan