Metrobank Greenwich TreatsCredit Card Treats are getting lousier! With Metrobank Greenwich Treats, you now need to spend at least P2,000 to get a treat. That's P1,000 more than the previous Metrobank promo. For P2,000 or P3,000, you can get a meal or a solo pizza. While for an accumulative charge slips of at least P10,000, you can get a Family Thin Crust Pizza.
Concurrently running are BPI's Chowking Promo (waiting for mechanics on BPI website) and BDO Holiday Treats (never showed up on their website).
- Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard cardholders
- Single-receipt transaction of at least P2,000, P3,000 or an accumulated charge slip of at least P10,000
- Present your Credit Card and submit your original charge slip
- NOTE: You can avail this promo even if you have Citibank or any charge slip as long as you use Metrobank Credit Card etc.
- Name and card number on the charge slip must be the same as he name and card number on the Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Goi MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard ueriit card presented
- The charge amount must be at least P2,000
- Transaction date of the charge slip must be within the promo period
Promo Period: February 1 -
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P2,000, get 1 of the ff.
- Beefy Baked Macaroni
- Meaty Spaghetti
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P3,000 get 1 of the ff.
- Solo Pizza (Greenwich special, Hawaiian, Ham & Cheese)
- Lazagna Supreme
- Accumulated charge slips worth a total of P10,000
- Family Thin Crust Pizza (Ultimate Hawaiian Overload, Greenwich Special Overload, Triple Ham & Cheese Overload, Philly Cheesesteak Overload, Extreme Cheese & Sausage Overload, Hawaiian Classic, Ham & Cheese Classic)
- You can accumulate P10,000 worth of charge slips for one family thin crust pizza
- You can claim it until June 30, 2010
- Redemption will not be allowed on the following dates: Feb 14, April 1, April 2, 2010