FIFA World Cup Flag bearerHere is a once in a lifetime chance for your kid to be the FIFA World Cup Flag bearer at the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa happening this July 5-7, 2010. Simply submit a video entry on why your kid deserves to be the FIFA Flag bearer. Sony Ericsson will choose 5 finalists from all the entries. The video that receives the most votes will fly to South Africa and will participate in the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa as a flag bearer. Now that would be a memorable experience for your kid!
- Open to Filipino children who are aged 10-16 years old until the end of July 11, 2010
- Make 30-60 second video entry for this question: "Why I deserve to win the Sony Ericsson Search for the FIFA World Cup™ flag bearer."
- You may state, sing, dance, act, illustrate or perform your reasons on the video
- Upload your entries at the contest page
- Sony Ericsson will choose five finalists based on votes and originality, creativity, production quality and "fun factor"
- Public voting on the top 5 entries will start on March 8
- View complete contest mechanics
- Winner will be the official FIFA Flag Bearer of the Philippines from July 5-7
- Roundtrip tickets to South Africa for the winner and a parent or adult guardian
- Three-day, two-night stay in South Africa
- Participation in 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ as a flag bearer
- USD 400 pocket money
- Eleven (11) pieces Sony Ericsson Team Pilipinas shirts.
- Open only to Filipinos
- Multiple entries allowed
- "All entries will automatically become the property of Sony Ericsson and may be used by the company for promotional purposes"
- Judging criteria not clear