Election Scenes in MakatiJust after the recent conclusion of the I Love Makati video contest, ilovemakati.ph launched another contest. This time, it's about the Election Scenes in Makati. Try and capture anything that reflects the election in Makati through your camera lens and you may just take home P3,000 CASH. There will be 6 submission periods which means 6 chances of winning the CASH prize. So next time you go pass by Makati, be sure to bring your most decent camera.
- Open to Filipino citizens 18 years old and above
- Theme: "Election Scenes in Makati"
- Take a photo in Makati that reflects the ongoing election fever
- E-mail your photo to janettetoral (at) hotmail (dot) com with the following info:
- contact number
- photo story (up to 200 words only)
- photo must have the I Love Makati watermark at the lower right portion
- JPEG format
- Clear relationship between the photo and the theme (election scenes)
- Composition, clarity, and focus.
- Quality of the photo story
- February 9 - 28, 2010. Winner to be announced on March 3, 2010
- March 1 - 15, 2010. Winner to be announced on March 18, 2010
- March 16 - 31, 2010. Winner to be announced on April 3, 2010
- April 1 - 15, 2010. Winner to be announced on on April 18, 2010
- April 16 to 30, 2010. Winner to be announced on May 3, 2010
- May 1 to 15, 2010. Winner to be announced on May 18, 2010
- 1 winner of P3,000 for each contest period
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- CASH prizes