Try Barre3 for FREETruth is I didn't think much of Yoga, Pilates or Ballet. But after a grueling Barre3 workout at The Spa, I now have respect for those 3 disciplines. For those of you scratching your heads on what Barre3 is, it's a 60-workout that combines the grace of ballet, the focus of yoga and the control of pilates. It's a mix of these 3 disciplines that combines it into one harmonious exercise for the mind, body and soul. Read on and find out how you can try Barre3 for FREE.
Barre3 does not have a separate beginners or advanced class. Everybody does the same routine in the pace that they are comfortable with. Personally, I had a difficult time holding the most of the poses. I managed to properly execute 40% of the entire workout. For the 60%, I was either catching my breath or shaking very vigorously - like a grandma walking up a flight of stairs!
Barre3 trains you to find your balance, to keep your posture straight at all times, to find your core energy, to help you understand that it is all in the mind. It tries to connect your mind and body. It builds a stronger you.
Here are some of the benefits of Barre3:
- Builds longer, leaner muscles and a strong core
- Energizes and increases stamina
- Develops muscle balance leading to a well-proportioned body with less risk for injury
- Increases flexibility and creates a natural flow to the body
- Precise instruction for each client improves results (without the cost of a personal trainer)
- Motivating group environment builds connections and community, both important in making exercise a regular part of life
- Connects mind, body and breath and relieves stress
So if you want to try out Barre3 for yourself for FREE, simply visit any of their branches at Alabang or The Fort to have your 1st Barre3 workout absolutely FREE. Make sure to check out the schedules
For more information, log on to barre3.com or facebook.com/pages/barre3philippines/216010684947