Red Ribbon Metrobank TreatsBetter deals with Red Ribbon Metrobank Treats! Spend at least P1,000 or P2,500 using your Metrobank Credit Card and get an assortment of Red Ribbon pastries, Palabok, or Cake slice. You could also accumulate your charge slips of at least P10,000 to get a Red Ribbon Junior sized Cake! This is better than last year's promo where you need to spend at least P1,500 to get a treat.
- Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Gol MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard cardholders
- Single-receipt transaction of at least P1,000, P2,500 or an accumulated charge slip of at least P10,000
- Present your Credit Card and submit your original charge slip
- NOTE: You can avail this promo even if you have Citibank or any charge slip as long as you use Metrobank Credit Card etc.
- Name and card number on the charge slip must be the same as he name and card number on the Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Goi MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PS Bank MasterCard ueriit card presented
- The charge amount must be at least P1,000
- Transaction date of the charge slip must be within the promo period
Promo Period: October 15, 2009 - January 15, 2010 (charge slips valid until March 15, 2010)
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P1,000, get 1 of the ff.
- Red Ribbon Ensaimada, Red Ribbon Cinnamon Roll, or Red Ribbon Mamon
- Red Ribbon Palabok Petite
- Charge slip with a minimum valid spend of P2,500, get 1 of the ff.
- Any choice of Red Ribbon Cake Slice
- Red Ribbon Palabok Regular
- 3pc Red Ribbon Pastry Bundle (any combination of Ensaymada, Mamon, or Cinnamon Roll)
- Accumulated charge slips worth a total of P10,000
- Any choice of Red Ribbon Junior Cake
- You can accumulate P10,000 worth of charge slips for a Junior Cake
- You can claim it until March 15, 2010
- Redemption will not be allowed on the following dates: Dec 23, 24, 30, & 31, 2009