Shows for InsomniacsTV5 has been keeping insomniacs entertained at 11:30pm since July 20 with a lineup of shows like Urban Tribe, Promdi Chef, Stoplight TV, How About my Place Tonight?, MOG (More on Gaming), and Jojo A. All The Way. This coming September 7, do watch out for Insomnia, a different kind of interactive program where you could join the naughty and "makulit" program via texting from your phones. Insomnia will give away CASH prizes to texters who can win in their interactive games.
Late Night Trip Programs:
- URBAN TRIBE – MONDAY 11:30 PM
- Inspired by their love for music and their drive for traveling and partying, this male-oriented program is as diversified and flexible as the Tribomanila members’ personalities—attested by four segments hosted by each of the hosts.
- PROMDI CHEF – TUESDAY 11:30 PM
- Setting loose the wanderlust of the Pinoy palate is Chef Jomi Gaston, taking you on a tour of the best eating spots in Visayas on Promdi Chef. Each episode features different 'must-try' delicacies and dining locations in the region, with guest celebrities testing and satisfying their gustatory buds in search of the perfect Visayan meal.
- STOPLIGHT TV – WEDNESDAY 11:30 PM
- Fasten your seatbelts, wear your helmets, and start your engines for Stoplight TV. This one-stop motoring program provides viewers with the most up-to-date motoring and motorsports related material from all over the world, hosted by DJ Matt Montoya-Yngson and co-executive producer Eggay Quisada, with Stoplight Angels Mayone Bakunawa, Love-Love Tioseco, and Ardge Barbaso.
- HOW BOUT MY PLACE TONIGHT? – THURSDAY 11:30 PM
- A lifestyle culinary program, Chef Fernando Aracama and Chef John Cu- Unjieng demonstrate masterful but practical cooking techniques, and discuss topics from the latest in the food industry with "Monologue," a colorful commentary on issues concerning food, restaurant openings, sports, women, politics, life, and what-have-you; Easy to prepare gourmet meals that best suit the busy urban professional is featured in "Midnight Meals," where mothers and single dads can also learn new recipes to prepare for the next day’s “baon” of their kids.
- More on Gaming TV (MOG TV) – FRIDAY 11:30 PM
- Featuring the lifestyle of the typical online gamer of the very active Generation Y, MOG is a fast-paced show that entices gamers and non-gamers alike with its unique segments "All Access," "MOG News," "Interact," a short feature on actual gamers—from the experts and the famous right down to the noobs. The advanced players will find "Maximum Gaming" very helpful, as it is an in-depth guide to boss hunts, raids, and whatnot for the more experienced gamers
- JOJO A. ALL THE WAY – MONDAY TO FRIDAY 12 MIDNIGHT
- After a day's hardwork, what better way to chase your stress and worries away than to relax and be humored on the jazzed up late night talk show of Jojo A., All The Way, now roosting its distinct brand of comedy on its new home on TV5. With Jojo Alejar's all-time favorite funny hosting antics enlivened with new gimmicks and segments, it isn't surprising that the show has managed to have a strong cult following that's now adding to the number of viewers flocking to TV5
- INSOMNIA – MONDAY TO FRIDAY 12:30 AM starting September 7
- Beginning September, viewers won't be able to sleep through this exciting combination of interactive games, live music, music videos, informative, humorous and sexy talk show and chat TV that also features stimulating segments such as "WINsomnia," "Eyeball Cafe," and "Vidsomnia."Also, get to take home CASH prizes when you join Insomia's interactive games. (I will post the mechanics here when I get hold of it)