Scene by Scene - CNNGet a chance for your photo to be featured in CNN's Scene by Scene ad campaign to be launched on TV, online, and in print plus a Samsung Omnia. To join, simply submit a photo that represents cultural diversity and tradition. Remember, you need to submit an original 8MB of that photo for the final judging so adjust your settings!
- At least 18 years of age
- Residents of Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Theme: Cultural diversity and traditions
- Log on to cnncontest.com/cnn/upload.cfm and upload your photos together with your contact details and the title of your photo
- Photo Guidelines
- Low resolution (for uploading): 600 x 400 pixels, 1 MB or less
- High resolution (for final judging): 2400 x 3000 pixels, about 8 MB
- Two Grand Prize winners will each receive
- Samsung Omnia mobile phone valued at approximately US$500
- Winner's photos will be featured in CNN Scene by Scene ad campaign launched on TV, online, and in print.
- 250 Runner-up Prize winners will each receive
- CNN Gifts valued at approximately US$10 each
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- "CNN will have the rights to use the image in CNN advertising and promotion internationally"
- Open to 8 countries
- Despite CNN's contest home page saying that you may send pictures taken from your mobile phone, you still need to upload an 8MB High resolution photo if your photo gets chosen