IBM Business ChallengeScore up some major points with your boss by entering in IBM Business Challenge. Simply write about one of your company's problem in terms of IT, productivity, growth, revenue, efficiency or anything that matters to your business. If your problem is challenging enough IBM will give you a USD$300,000 solution!
- Company of 100 - 999 employees
- Government customers, including government departments, ministries and government owned companies are not eligible to participate
- Not open to companies who have a valid proposal from IBM for the products and services provided in the IBM Business Reality Challenge
- Log on to ibm.com/ph/smarterbusiness/challenge/
- Fill out the information sheet and survey and write about your company problem and how you think IBM Business Reality Challenge can help your company build a smarter business
- "Submissions will be judged based on business case presented for a smarter I.T solution and how the IBM solution will benefit the particpant's organisation based on their vision for a Smarter IT, taking into account technical and business considerations."
- View complete contest mechanics
- One winner per country of US$ 30,000 worth of IBM's hardware, software and services
- Absolutely FREE to participate
- Online submission
- One winner per country