Makati Mega MillionsMakati wants you to shop and dine in their city with their latest promo, Makati Mega Millions. Simply buy a Makati Mega Millions card for P150 and make a minimum purchase of P100 at participating establishments. Every 2 weeks, they are giving away P2 Million in cash prizes & 100 Gift certificates worth P1,000 each.
- Buy Makati Mega Millions card for P150
- Make a minimum purchase of P100 at participating establishments
- Buy a Makati Mega Millions card at P150 per card, from participating establishment
- Activate your card by calling Mega Millions customer service hotline (02) 30-888-30(Mondays to Saturdays from 9am to 9pm)
- For a minimum P100 purchase at participating establishments (list still isn't updated as of writing this post), you will automatically receive a raffle ticket (One raffle no for every P100 purchase) when the card is swiped in Makati Mega Millions card terminals
- View complete promo mechanics
- Every two weeks
- P2 Million in cash prizes & 100 Gift certificates worth P1,000 each
- If a cardholder wins P1 Million, the Merchant that issued the winning raffle ticket wins P1 Million too!
- FREE P100,000 accident insurance, valid for 24 hrs from Malayan Insurance Co. (I don't get the validity for 24 hrs. part. Does that mean it's only valid for one day?)
- "Hello, MD from Malayan Insurance here. On the 24 hour insurance cover, it just means that you are insured within 24 hours of your last transaction/ card swipe. Every succeeding swipe extends the duration of the insurance cover. The more you buy in Makati and swipe your card, the longer the duration of your cover becomes." - Thanks to MD for clearing things up!
- Automatic entry, no need to fill up raffle stubs
- "Non-winning entries of any raffle draw are no longer eligible for succeeding draws"
- "Card is valid for 1 year starting from the date of activation"
- Prizes a bit vague