Litrato Imuseño Photo ContestIf you are going to be in Imus on May 23-24, don't forget to bring your camera to shoot the Wagayway Festival. You might as well join in Litrato Imuseño Photo Contest where you could take home CASH prizes. Just get a registration form at the Imus Municipal Bldg. and submit it along with your photos. Theme for the contest is "Imus, Flag Capital of the Philippines"
Photo by shaded2shadow
- Open to all Photography Enthusiasts (Amateur & Professional)
- Theme: "Imus, Flag Capital of the Philippines"
- Get a registration form at PAIA Office 2/F Imus Municipal Bldg. Look for Ohbet or Ojay. Bring a 2x2 picture of and Sedula(2009)
- Photo Requirements
- 8 x 10 colored or black and white prints in frame or mounted
- Digital or Conventional Cameras
- Minimal Digital Enhancement is allowed
- Raw copy/ies in CD or Negatives of the Photograph must be submitted
- Must be taken during the Wagayway Festival Only, from May 23-24
Form. Photocopy of the Registration Form is allowed if two or more
entries are sent
- 1st Prize - P10,000
- 2nd Prize - P7,000
- 3rd Prize - P5,000
- CASH Prizes
- "Participants can win more than once"
- "Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry"
- "No photos will be returned. All entries will be considered as property of the municipality"