Singapore in PixelsI have never been to Singapore but if ever I did, I surely would have taken loads and loads of pictures to remember my visit. Then I would have gotten the chance to join in Singapore in Pixels photo contest where I may get to Win a cool selection of Nikon cameras ranging from D300 down to Coolpix S610. Only in my dreams... *Sigh*
- Open to all individuals, regardless of age, nationality and country of residence
- Log on to visitsingapore.com/pixels/ and click the advertorial located on the lower left portion
- Click on "Contest" and upload your photo.
- Fill in your personal particulars and photo entry details.
- Submit your entry, and you’re done
- All photographs must be in digital form, in JPEG (.jpg) format only and must be no larger than 5 megabytes (MB)
- 50 photos will be shortlisted each quarter. Shortlisted participants have to submit the photos in high resolution, minimum of 300 dpi and in A3 size
- View complete contest mechanics
- Closing dates for each calendar quarter are:
- 10th April 2009
- 10th July 2009
- 10th October 2009
- 10th January 2010
- 1st PRIZE (one winner) - Nikon DSLR D300 featuring the new DX-format CMOS image sensor with 12.3 effective megapixels.
- 2nd PRIZE (one winner) - Nikon DSLR D90 complete with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens.
- 3nd PRIZE (two winners) - Nikon DSLR D60 comes with
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens.
- Merit PRIZE (four winners) - Nikon Coolpix S610
- FREE to do
- Online submission
- Multiple entries per participant are permitted
- Very attractive prizes
- Lots of prizes to be given away
- "All prizes are not inclusive of any taxes and other expenses / costs, all of which are the sole responsibility of the winners"
- You need to pick up prize in Singapore