My Bullish Art contest - SwatchTo welcome the year of the Ox (my year by the way), the Philippine STAR and Swatch launches its annual My Bullish Art contest that has a top prize of P100,000. The contest is open to all forms of art — painting, sculpture, photography, graphic design, drawing, arts and crafts — anything goes! What's the theme? Why Bullish art of course! The Philippine Tamaraw makes a comeback!
- The theme of the art competition is “My Bullish Art.”
- Open to all mediums of art - painting, photography, sculpture, graphic design, arts and crafts, including but not limited to paper mache, pottery, paper tole, etc.
- Entry forms are available daily in The Philippine STAR during the duration of the promo
- All entries must be accompanied with a completed entry form, contest guidelines acceptance form (available at any Swatch Store or Kiosk). Gift Gate, Inc. must receive all entries by of February 18, 2009.
- Entries may be brought personally to any Swatch store or kiosk and will be received by the store OIC for proper documentation and storage. These entries will be sent to the Home Office (17 New York Street, Cubao, 1109, Quezon City) everyday for safekeeping.
- Criteria for judging
- Originality: 25 percent — freshness, novelty and inventiveness
- Creativity: 50 percent — new forms, imaginative interpretation
- Composition: 25 percent — arrangement of combination of elements to form a pleasing and attractive whol
- 1st prize – P100,000 and the Swatch Special “Bulls on Parade”
- 2nd prize – P50,000 and the Swatch Special “Bulls on Parade”
- 3rd prize – P30,000 and the Swatch Special “Bulls on Parade”
- 4th prize – P20,000 and the Swatch Special “Bulls on Parade”
- 10 honorable mentions – Swatch Special “Bulls on Parade”
- FREE to do
- BIG Cash prizes
- Open to all mediums
- "All entries will automatically become the exclusive property of Gift Gate, Inc. and may be used, copied, reproduced and/or reprinted by Gift Gate, Inc. into any size or medium for exhibition, advertising, promotion or whatever purpose. Contest participant further allows Gift Gate, Inc. to use his/her name and/or image/picture/likeness without limit in conjunction with his winning entry."