Abstract Art Contest 2009Calling all Filipino abstract painters to join the 3rd SEMI-ANNUAL ABSTRACT ART COMPETITION 2009. Aside from the huge CASH PRIZES the winners are going to take home, their artworks are also going to be published in the book of Mr. Manuel Duldulao. A chance for all the Filipino abstract painters to showcase their artworks and win Cash as well!
- Open to all artists who are Filipino citizens, 21 years old and above
- The contest has an OPEN THEME. Only NON-REPRESENTATIONAL (abstract) paintings should be submitted
- Participants may submit only one entry each. Artwork size is 36”x48” or 48”x36” excluding frame. NO IRREGULARLY SHAPED PAINTINGS WILL BE ALLOWED
- Submission day shall be on February 7, 2009, from 10am to 7pm at the EXHIBITION CENTER FOR CONTEMPORARY ART, Ground Floor, Chateau Verde Building, Valle Verde I Gate II, C-5, Pasig City
- An entry is considered to be an artistic product of an individual. NO GROUP ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED. All artworks should be the original artistic creation of the participating artist. Non-compliance will result to disqualification or revocation of the award
- All entries MUST BE SIGNED. With a piece of paper posted at the back bearing necessary details such as ARTIST’S NAME, ADDRESS, CONTACT NUMBERS, ENTRY TITLE, SIZE, MEDIUM AND PRICE.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a 5”x7” (5R) colored photograph of the artwork, with the same information as above written at the back of the photo
- The artist must submit a properly accomplished Official Entry Form with a 1”x1” photo and a Biodata or Curriculum Vitae. The artist’s Affidavit shall be accomplished in the submission venue. Official Entry Forms are available at ECCA, AAP Kanlungan ng Sining, http://aapgroup.multiply.com/, email@example.com and Pinoy-AAP@yahoogroups.com. Rules and entry forms may also be photocopied.
- ALL ENTRIES SHOULD HAVE PROVISION FOR HANGING. WET PAINTINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Artworks may be any pigment on ground, e.g. oil/acrylic on canvas, watercolor on paper, tempera on board, collage, found objects, and other mixed media. TARPAULIN OR DIGITAL PRINTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Entries with incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
- View complete contest mechanics
- First Prize - P50,000 cash prize and trophy
- Second Prize - P30,000 cash prize and trophy
- Third Prize - P20,000 cash prize and trophy
- 7 Honorable Mention Awardees - P10,000 cash prize and medal
- No entry fee
- Cash prize
- "ALL PAINTINGS INCLUDED IN THE BOOK WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME PROPERTIES OF ECCA"