Get Lucky at MaxIf you get to eat at Max and hear a "tilaok" (rooster’s crow) of a chicken, then you, my friend, just Got Lucky at Max! All dine-in or take-out customers automatically get a treat from Max (given that they have ordered a Lipton Iced Tea or any Pepsi product at the time of the rooster’s crow). Customers get to take home a whole chicken, pansit canton or Max gift packs.
- Order a Lipton Iced Tea or any Pepsi product at the time of the rooster’s crow
- All dine-in and take-out customers with an order inclusive of Lipton Iced Tea or any Pepsi product at the time of the rooster’s crow are valid winners.
- Once they hear the rooster’s crow at any Max’s Restaurant, all dine-in and takeout customers automatically win an instant prize
- 1 prize per transaction
- Winners may win as many times as they hear the rooster’s crow
- Prizes are not convertible to cash or any other products
- View complete promo mechanics
- Regular Whole Chicken
- Pancit Canton Regular
- Max’s Corner Bakery Gift Pack 1 (5 assorted cake rolls)
- Max’s Corner bakery Gift Pack 2 (assorted pastries-caramel bars, polvoron etc.)
- You could stay at Max until you hear the "tilaok"... until of course Max kicks you out. LOL
- Not sure if you can choose from the prizes
- You have to order Iced Tea or any Pepsi product