Refer & Win at JobsDBThis contest is simple enough to do. Just register with JobsDB and refer a friend. Every successful referral gives you an entry! There are a lot of prizes to be given away such as Starbucks GCs, Cash, and Hotel Accommodations lots of prizes means more chances of winning right? As a BONUS to this post, I'm going to teach you a trick on how to maximize your referrals!
- Participants must be 18 yrs. old and above and must be a holder of a valid Philippine ID Card (Driver’s License, SSS, etc.)
- Register at JobsDB
- Submit/upload your resumes
- Refer your friends via email
- Your friends must submit/upload their resumes for you to get an entry
- View complete promo mechanics
- 1 winner of 3D/2N accommodation at Club Paradise, Palawan or El Rio y Mar Island Resort, Palawan
- 1 monthly winner (Oct 22, Nov 22, Dec 22) of Cash prize worth P3,000
- 10 monthly winners of Starbucks GC worth P300
- FREE to do
- Lots of prizes to be given away
- I will tell you how to maximize your referral!
- Did you ever notice the URL/web address of the link Register at JobsDB? If you did then you probably know what I'm about to tell you. If not, then listen well and listen good. This is what you need to do. After completing the steps above, registering and all, go to the referral page and send an email invite to your own email. Yes your own email! Open your email and you will see the referral email from JobsDB. Open that and look for "CLICK HERE TO BE A MEMBER" and click that. You will then be directed to the registration page which looks exactly like the step one above. However, do observe the URL/web address of that link. It should have something like "PN=CreateAccIntro&RID=5F1706687402295B6D3E6473" right after the "asp?" Now compare your "RID=xxxxx..." with mine. Different right? That's because RID stands for "Referral ID," or I think it is. The fact is, that URL is your referral link. So instead of limiting your referrals through your email, you could use that URL to invite other people, even people you don't know, and you would get the same results.
- How do you apply this? Well you could place the URL/web address in you social networking sites as posts or links. Put it in multiply, facebook or even your blogs. You could use that URL as I have used it here in this blog post. You could even grab the image from the referral page and use it as a banner ad on your sites and link it with your referral URL. Take it to a whole new level by posting it in forums and websites. Just make sure you don't spam and violate any rules!
- "Prizes are non-transferable"