3rd Philippine Graphic Fiction Awards - Fully BookedAre you a good storyteller? If you are then 3rd Philippine Graphic Fiction Awards by Fully Booked is just the contest for you. Tell your story in different mediums, may it be through comics, prose fiction or short film. Release the storyteller in you and your story might just get published by Fully Booked with a foreword by Neil Gaiman.
- Filipino citizens (even in a foreign country at the time, so long as they are still legal citizens)
- Create your stories in any of the following mediums:
- science fiction
- Not more than seven thousand (7,000) words
- Letter-size bond paper (8 1/2 X 11 inches) (one-inch margin on all sides)
- Fonts - Arial or Times New Roman
- Font size - 12
- Author/s' name and address must not appear on the submission or any of its pages.
- Every page must have
- title of the work
- consecutive number (e.g. 1 of 20, 5 of 15 and so on).
- Four (4) hard copies, typewritten or computerized
- (1) soft copy on a CD-ROM (files should be in .rtf [Rich Text Format])
- Theme is open
- Twelve (12) pages is the maximum length
- Black and white
- Any kind of media
- No signatures/names must appear on any of the pages
- Four (4) hard copies (letter-size bond paper [8 1/2 X 11 inches])
- One (1) soft copy on CD-ROM (files should be in .jpg format, with art scanned at a minimum of 300 dpi)
- No original art must be submitted.
- Short Film
- science fiction
- 2008 production
- Not exceed 20 minutes (including credits)
- Digital video format (DVD)
- Open to professionals
- No corporate financing is allowed.
- Fully Booked Customer Service
Bldg 6, 902 Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City
1634 Taguig City
- 1st place: PhP100,000
- Over PhP300,000 worth of prizes (will update about the prizes soon)
- Your story will be published by Fully Booked with a foreword by Neil Gaiman.
- Open even to Filipino Overseas
- Fame and recognition if you win
- FREE to do
- "Fully Booked has no obligation to return submissions."
For more information log-in to FullyBookedOnline.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org