What's Your Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Story?Want to Win a Trip to Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA? Who doesn't right? Well why don't you tell your very own Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Story and get a chance to win the big prize! Just log-in to their site and submit your story may it be in a form of a photo, video, audio, or even essay. Squeeze out those creative juices and tell your story! Don't want to tell your story? No problem, just vote or share a story and Win Treats from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Contest is open to all Filipino citizens of legal age.
- Log-in to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Contest site
- Create your personal story of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf through:
- Photos – at most 10 photos
- Video – maximum 3 minutes running time, vcd/dvd format
- Audio – maximum 3 minutes running time, mp3 or wav format
- Essay - minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 300 words, Word format
- Other social sites or personal sites
- One (1) Grand Prize
- a trip to Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA for 4 days/3 nights, with accommodations and pocket money.
- The trips will be scheduled by the organizers from June to August 2008. The winner will be notified via registered mail at least a month before the trip schedule. Should he/she be unavailable during the schedule, the next qualified winner will be awarded the prize. Only those with a US Visa may avail of the grand prize.
- Departing flights for LA can emanate from either Manila or Cebu.
- The trip is non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- The trip will include a plant tour and store visits. The winner should document his/her trip in LA. The “My Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Experience in Hollywood” article by the winner will be published in the Philippine Star.
- 5K worth of TCBTL gift certificates each + tea timers
- 5K worth of TCBTL gift certificates + tea timers
- Wonderful prizes
- FREE to join
- You can submit as many entries as you want
- Story can be told through various forms (picture, video, audio, essay)
- There are only a few stories/submissions
- You can win Treats by voting and sharing stories
- Better have a good story to tell! hehe