Walang Ganyan Photo Contest 2008 - Photo.netDo you have a photo that encapsulates the uniqueness of Philippines/Filipino? Then you should submit your pictures to Walang Ganyan Photo Contest 2008 and Win Cash prizes up to P5,000. Submission of entries is a breeze since everything is done online. And did I mention it's FREE to join?
- Open to both Professional or Amateur photographers
- Take pictures of striking images of unique Filipino life, events, actions around the Philippines that capture what "Walang Ganyan sa States" means to you (could be a portrait, landscape, or anything that encapsulates uniqueness of Filipinos)
- Upload your digital entries (Camera-made digital images or scans of prints) to "Walang Ganyan sa States Photo Gallery"
- IMP. NOTES:
- files size should at least be 4 in x 6 in by 72 dpi for web viewing.
- Photos that have already joined a similar contest theme and have won are still eligible to join the contest
- No alteration should be done (other than standard optimization: removal of dust, cropping, adjustments to color and contrast, etc.)
- COLORED PHOTOS ONLY (may be digital or film)
- Uploaded entries should not contain any identifying marks (watermarks, borders, labels, text, signature) so judging can be fair and unbiased.
- 1ST PRIZE = PHP 5,000
- 2ND PRIZE = PHP 3,000
- 3RD PRIZE =PHP 2,000
- 5 photographs may be submitted per person
- Easy to submit (online)
- File size requirement is small (can use portable/mobile cameras)
- Pictures that was entered or was won in other photo contests may still be submitted
- Only 3 cash prizes