Toyota Art EdgeToyota is holding a contest for graphic designers titled Toyota Art Edge. All you have to do is create a still digital art based on Toyota's Anniversary theme: Driving Tomorrow - 20 years of Toyota in the Philippines. So if you have the gift of art, why not join?
- Filipino citizen
- 18 years old and above
- Professional or non-professional graphic artist
- NO ENTRY FEE
- Create a still digital artwork based on their interpretation of Toyota's Anniversary theme: Driving Tomorrow - 20 years of Toyota in the Philippines.
- Entries must be original works ONLY! and never published or self-published in any format, print or electronic, except for purposes of schoolwork or school publications.
- Entries may use scanned images and digital paintings via graphics software like Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. However, all scanned photos, symbols or artworks from publications or downloaded from the internet or image banks, whose copyright belongs to other artists or entities are not acceptable.
- Name of participant must not appear on the face of the entry
- Entries must be accompanied by a completed official entry form, which has been accomplished and signed by the participant.
- Entry form should be submitted in duplicate, one copy pasted at the back of the entry, and ORIGINAL copy to be submitted to the receiving TMP (Toyota Motor Philippines) representative.
- Participants may submit a maximum or 2 entries but only 1 entry will be chosen to win
- Entry must be submitted as follows:
- Must be in GIF or JPEG file format, 10 x 15 screen size, maximum of 2MB file size
- High resolution files, at least 300dpi on CD. The CD should also contain "Native Files" or original working images/files used in composing the entry (includes "psd" layered files)
- 16 x 11 print out of the artwork mounted on stiff black boards with 2 inches allowance in all 4 sides
- To be submitted before 5pm on June 15, 2008 at any Toyota Dealer nationwide
- Entries must be accompanied by a short write-up (explanation/rationale) of not more than 300 words.
- Entries weather mailed or personally submitted, must be labeled as follows:
- ARTEDGE: TOYOTA DIGITAL ART COMPETITION
TOYOTA MOTOR PHILIPPINES CORP. MARKETING OFFICE
31/F GT TOWER INT'L
6813 Ayala Ave. Cor. H.V. Dela Costa
Makati City, Philippines 1227
- artwork file on CD
- mounted format
- Originality - 15%
- Visual Impact/Appeal - 30%
- Relevance to Theme - 40%
- Technical and Content Composition - 15%
- 1st PRIZE - PhP 200,000 + plaque
- 2nd PRIZE - PhP 150,000 + plaque
- 3rd PRIZE - PhP 100,000 + plaque
- 20 CONSOLATION PRIZE - PhP 25,000 + plaque
- 20% tax to be shouldered by TMP Corporation
- Lots of prizes to be given away (higher chance you won't go home empty handed)
- Long contest period to perfect the artwork
- Anything goes as long as it is your original work (Utilize Photoshop!)
- Tax is shouldered by TMP!
- Number of submissions unknown
- Requires both creativity and skill!
- Tedious requirements (just check number 8 of mechanics)