Citibank: What's your story?Citibank's "What's your story?" contest is open to all Citi Cardholders. All you have to do is submit your own story about your Citi card and you can win Bonus rewards points or cash credits.
- Citi Cardholder with good credit standing
- Participants may submit their stories online by visiting www.citibank.com.ph and clicking on What's Your Story?
- After submitting a story, participants can visit www.citibank.com.ph to check if Citi has chosen their story to be posted. Once posted, their story will be available for the public to read, forward to email addresses and voted on.
- Every week one story becomes the Pick of the Week and will be displayed in the What’s Your Story? main page. Citi determines the Pick of the Week based on these criteria:
- Wise use of credit – responsible handling of credit or smart use of your card
- How your card saved the day – how your Citi Card made things happen for you, helped you or others
- Relevance and practicality – being easy to relate to; how much others can learn from it
- Form – clarity of communication; sincerity and credibility; NOTE: photos earn extra points
Submission Period of Stories:
Posting Date of the Pick of the Week:
Posting Date of the People’s Choice:
Week 1 March 26 to April 4 April 7 - Week 2 April 5 to 11 April 14 - Week 3 April 12 to 18 April 21 - Week 4 April 19 to 25 April 28 - Week 5 April 26 to May 2 May 5 - Week 6 May 3 to 9 May 12 - Week 7 May 10 to 16 May 19 - Week 8 May 17 to 23 May 26 - Week 9 May 24 to 30 June 2 - Week 10 May 31 to June 6 June 9 - Week 11 June 7 to 13 June 16 - Week 12 June 14 to 20 June 23 - Week 13 June 21 to 27 June 30 June 30
- 50,000 Rewards points for
- Gold and Classic VISA/MasterCard, Platinum and Citi Cathay Pacific VISA
- P5,000 cash credits for
- Shell Citi MasterCard, Mercury Drug Citi Card, Clear Card and Cash Back Card
- 100,000 bonus Rewards points or P10,000 cash credits
- story with the most votes by 11:59 p.m. of June 29, 2008 wins the People’s Choice Award
- FREE to join
- High probability of winning (I only found 5 stories for Week 6 submission period!)
- You can ask your friends to vote for your story! (just give them the link once your story is posted on the website and make them click vote, anyone can vote)
- Uploading a picture earns you extra points!
- Time consuming (especially if you are not a good writer like me)